Irishman, Irishman. Irishman...you do love being argumentative.

AGAIN, the Yanks would have won both games if they had pitching (Dice-K wasn't a factor, yet you still give him credit).

That's assuming that the Yankee pitching would be able to stop Boston's hitters. So your statement is meaningless. You assume something would oe wouldn't have happened. Yet Boston and Dice-K won the game so even though he doesn't get all the credit for the win, because as I said before, No pitchers wins without help from his own teams hitters.

I did cut Hughes some slack,I said he pitched a great game or don't youread my words as typed? but he still pitched against a team who are on the bottomm of the food chain. They aren't anywhere near the Yankee or the Boston lineups in strength. If you want to go GOO-GOO GA-GA over Hughes and see everything thru your rosecolor Yankee glasses go right ahead.
You are quick enough to run Dice- K thru the mud and refuse to say that he did well pitching with the short time he has in this league and like I said for the fourth time, against the best lineup in baseball. But since they are your beloved Yankees and he is a Boston player you just can't see it any other way can you?

Does it bother you that much, that he has a win against your beloved Yankee Team? True, the Yankees would have won ALL the games if the Yankee hitters ran up 15 runs each game too...But they didn't. It takes both sides to win a game, Pitching and hitting and that day, Dice-K and Boston where just a bit better compo then New York could produce...so Live with it.

Last edited by fathersson; 05/02/07 08:21 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!