Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Warning, Spoiler:
I don't care what anyone says, that boy is Jack's son. Excellent episode last night. You just knew that Jack's father would be back in some way.

Warning, Spoiler:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been thinking that Josh is Jack's son. Ever since we found out that Jack and Marilyn had had an affair, and ever since the first time we saw Josh, I assumed that Josh was the fruit of Jack loins. And now with the insistence that Jack see Josh before he and Marilyn go back home has all but confirmed it for me. Sure...Marilyn may have said it because Jack is really the only male-figure left in Josh's life...but I believe it's because Jack is the boy's real father.

I also knew that we hadn't seen the last of Phillip Bauer. And I gotta say...the casting directors did an EXCELLENT job casting James Cromwell for the part. But 24 is known for casting excellent (almost unknown) actors for their roles (save a few hiccups, like Andrew Page and Behrooz Araz from Season 4.)

This is the episode that I've been waiting for this season. Absolutely excellent episode, and the best episode since hour 4, when Jack killed Curtis and the nuke went off.

And did anyone else's jaw drop when that Chinese terrorist put a bullet in Milo's head? \:o

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis