Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Double-J
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Double-J
Like I said, I think that the system needs to be increased across the board.

But it's also painstakingly clear that there is a better chance that someone who is a Muslim/Arab is more likely to blow up the plane than the 85-year-old white grandma, so we shouldn't be blind to that either. Not saying don't check them both - wouldn't be prudent at this juncture - just saying to use your head.

Did you know that 100% of Caucasians smoke crystal-meth and watch NASCAR?

I need my fix! Go Dale!

Yep. And all African-American's love fried chicken. Almost as much as all Mexican's go 28-a-car, and all Asian's are amazing at math, all Jews are cheap as bums, and so on.

I'm just saying, if we make it a point to check Muslims/those of Middle Eastern decent/a white guy with a tan/person of ambiguous decent in airports, we should make it a point to force our African-American citizens to slap special stickers on their automobiles, so we can perform racially-charged highway-side cocaine checks.

Show me a stat where white guys are committing acts of terror against American airplanes as frequently as Arab-Muslims are since 9/11, and I'll be the first one out there with the crack stickers.