Originally Posted By: svsg

Never did I say "the biggest threat in the country is white/christian....." So inaccurate.

No one said you did. You did however point out that, like I said in my last post, that the vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists.

Then, you bring up Christian fundamentalists, to then say that there is a small percentage that could commit terror.

What was your point if it wasn't to infer that Christians, or some other group, is just as likely to commit an act of terror, even if that is contrary to what we've established in this thread?

Quote:
good. I didn't make that comparison.

Not directly, but inherently.

Quote:

But the context or detailed reasoning is not presented

I would think sometimes = sometimes, and rarely = rarely.

I didn't think we needed a huge definition for those terms.

Quote:

But I just gave you an example to tell you how wrong things will look when presented out of context. ,that the "1 in 4" number is grossly incorrect.

But its not! You asked me to show you where in the Pew study it said 25%. I did.

It isn't out of context, it is accurate.

Quote:
I only said that those who responded to the survey might have a justification, like you have for the hiroshima case. And those justifications, if any were not published. Don't twist the argument.

I'm not twisting the argument. I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT POSSIBLE JUSTIFICATION YOU APPARENTLY SEE FOR BLOWING UP THE PASSENGERS ON AN AIRPLANE.

Quote:

I didn't spin anything. It is just that when I put you in the same category as those who responded for rarely/ever, you started giving a spin on all arguments. Stop that and respond to logic.

I'd respond that way if there was any.

Quote:
Yes I agree that racial profiling will make it difficult for terrorists to do any harm.

Then we agree.

Quote:
But it will also make it difficult for vast majority of innocent people belonging to those races to lead a dignified honorable living with racial profiling going on. It is racist and unacceptable in a tolerant society.

If they want the system changed, start giving up those who are spreading hate in their communities, those who are planning attacks like the one at JFK, etc.

It isn't racist. It's based on the fact that radical Muslims have committed the most heinous acts of terror against America since the USS Cole bombing. We're using common sense, not racism.

For the record, I could care less about tolerance.