Originally Posted By: svsg
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
I think that race has to be a consideration, along with other factors, i.e. one way ticket buying, etc., in determining if someone may be a risk to the security of others.

That is where the problem is. Terrorists can buy two way tickets with credit cards. Not a rare possibility.

Now you're splitting hairs.

Look, anything is possible. There have been many documented cases of foreigners that have come into this country legitimately, established themselves in the country and in their community, and then 10 - 15 years later they were part of a terrorist organization.

You know what, let's cut the bullshit here and call a spade a spade. OK?

Middle eastern extremists have been responsible for many attacks against the western world over the years. Without looking up statistics I'll go out on a limb and say that in the last 20 -30 years or so, a majority of terrorist related attacks or incidents were carried out or planned by terrorists who are or were middle eastern.

For land's sake, they attack and kill people right in their own countries! They carry out suicide bombings in their own middle eastern nations.

I don't remember the last time that I turned on the news and saw that an Italian from Brooklyn walked into the market and blew up the place. I don't recall picking up a newspaper recently that wrote about a Jewish man walking onto a bus in Queens and blowing up the bus.

Yet you cannot deny that these types of terrorist acts are almost a regular occurance in many middle eastern nations.

But I did witness two planes, overtaken by middle eastern men, driven into two skyscrapers. I did turn on the TV and see that a middle eastern television network had a kid's show airing with a Mickey mouse look alike telling the children that they should hate the Jews and the Americans.

I haven't seen any of those kinds of shows on American television.

Does this mean that ALL middle eastern people or that ALL Muslims are bad people, or are terrorists? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

But unfortunately for those people, others from their region of the world have continually carried out acts of terrorism against their own nations as well as other nations. And unfortunately for those inoccent people of the world that are Muslim or of Middle Eastern decent, their own kind, on a very large scale, have declared war on the rest of the non believers and continue to try and attempt to devistate our country and destroy our children and thier future.

Do I hate ALL middle eastern people because of what a sect of their kind have done over the years and continue to try and do? OF COURSE NOT.

But, if I'm in an airport and a middle eastern man starts praying in the middle of the terminal, or decides to use his cell phone as we are getting ready to take off, or walks around the the building that I may be at taking photos of the entrance, you bet your sweet ass that I'm going to profile him and inform the authorities of what I am witnessing.

Call it whatever you want. Racial profiling, discrimination. I don't care.

I call it survival. I call it common sense.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.