GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RushStreet, m2w, 1 invisible), 777 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 68,998
DE NIRO 44,952
J Geoff 31,300
Hollander 26,406
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,828
Posts1,069,956
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Relationship Poll for Both Sexes [Re: Blibbleblabble] #403176
06/16/07 06:57 PM
06/16/07 06:57 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
I've never had a girlfriend try to pop a pimple. Actually, no one has ever tried to pop my pimples. I don't really have enough for people to take dibs. My skin is dry like a rape victim that has been dead of blood loss in a sketchy apartment building for many weeks.

Although, I woke up today to find a single zit on my chest. I thought about washing it so it'd go away quickly, or even popping it, but I then realized it looks like I have a third nipple. So, I decided this morning that I'm just going to rub grease on my chest regularly, to ensure this zit lives a long and eventful life charading as a nubbin.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Relationship Poll for Both Sexes [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410429
07/04/07 04:04 AM
07/04/07 04:04 AM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline OP
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline OP
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
What the.... Somehow, LLC, you wrote that two weeks ago and I never saw it. Good luck with rubbing grease on your chest for your third (and possibly fourth through thirteenth) nipple.

You're lucky, if all you have to do is wash your zit, and it goes away. I am a very clean person, and no matter what I do I get pimples in random places on my body. I hate genetics.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Relationship Poll for Both Sexes [Re: Blibbleblabble] #410439
07/04/07 08:41 AM
07/04/07 08:41 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
What do you wash zits with? Don't use soap, it'll trap it in a corner and make it look red and awful and shiny and dry all at the same time. Use a facial wash, and use it daily, not just when you get spots. Your skin's got to adapt to whatever you use.

Also, it's got to do with your diet and sleeping pattern. My skin looks shitty at the moment because I'm eating badly and don't sleep with any set routine. Also, the great outdoors does wonders. There's nothing better for you than the fresh air. Sea salt, too. I'd recommend a trip to the beach: a swim in the sea, a roll in the sand, a bit of bathing in the sun, and then rub yourself all over with a few leaves.

Obviously there's acne that just seems to be hormonal, the kind which leaves scars and makes people look scary; I dunno how to deal with that. A facelift, maybe. Or a mask.

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 07/04/07 08:42 AM.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Relationship Poll for Both Sexes [Re: whisper] #416984
07/18/07 02:35 PM
07/18/07 02:35 PM
Australia
Mia1 Offline
Whisper's Girl
Mia1  Offline
Whisper's Girl
Button
Australia
 Originally Posted By: whisper the don from down under
Hey Blibble my girlfriend is obsessed with squeezing some of my pimples.Granted i dont have that many but when one or two show up shes all over them.She actually gets quite upset when i tell her to stop.I think some how she thinks it brings us closer together.

I am not obsessed, prick. If you got a lump of white puss on your face, of course I'm gonna pop it. Otherwise it gives a bad impression on me \:p

Re: Relationship Poll for Both Sexes [Re: Blibbleblabble] #416991
07/18/07 02:43 PM
07/18/07 02:43 PM
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
You're lucky, if all you have to do is wash your zit, and it goes away. I am a very clean person, and no matter what I do I get pimples in random places on my body. I hate genetics.

I'm not the most hygienic human being, but yeah, I am lucky. Like I said, my skin is really dry, so I don't get oily or get an abundance of zits.

My only problem is my hands look like a desert sandstorm. And not that techno song that they always play at lazer-tag and my high school track meets.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull