Hey sonof70's - read my post of a few posts ago, i honour the Tessio scene - It really is excellent, and i would be so bold as to see it the finest scene i have EVER seen.

Fave Moment from Part 2

- Fredo's rejection -

'Im you're older brother Mike and i was stepped over!'
'Thats the way Pop wanted it'
'Well it aint the way i wanted it!'

John Cazale really outdoes himself here, it was this scene that i feel should have grabbed him a best supporting actor nomination, he was better than strasberg IMO.

Other Great Part II scenes

- Tom and Franks wonderful 'Roman Empire' scene - where Tom tells him in no uncertain terms that he has to kill himself in order for his family to be looked after. A great scene by 2 outstanding actors
- Michael and Fredo's cafe scene, you can really tell that Fredo loved his brother here, and majorly regretted his association with Roth, i feel for Fredo here
- Michael and Fredo - 'I know it was you, you broke my heart' Its great that Pacino and Cazale were great friends as it helped to produce these supreme scenes between the 2 brothers
- The Flashback scene - Sonny's in it, what more need be said
- The Killing of Fanucci - Wonderfully done, I love,Fanucci what a great character, De Niro does excellently here
- The killing of Ciccio - De Niro does VERY well here, you can just see him concealing his rage in the background, whilr Tommasino is talking to him, and then when he walks over its pretty much the only time we see Vito Corleone truly angry and he slices open his stomach - awesome

Deleted scene that i love is De niro getting rid of Ciccio's Two bodyguards, especially the sleeping one beautifully filmed.

Sonny - Well then, business will have to suffer, all right? And listen, do me a favor, Tom. No more advice on how to patch things up, just help me win, please