Boy, one thread about body wax and all the gents jump right in to see the replies. You guys are so cute. Bethie you got em going. ;\)

Nah, I hate just getting eyebrows waxed. I'll stick to a razor . \:D

Here in CA my favorit DJ, Rick Dees, every morning is razzing what he refers to as the new "intern" to the show. They told this intern, to be initiated he needed a full body wax of some sort which included getting waxed (in their words) "vay down there". Ha ha ha. This guy had it done and today Rick says he's starting a contests of some sort where you can rip stickers off Scott's body and win a prize (I think to Universal Studio) if you rip one off where there is a red dot under it.

They are teasing the heck out of this guy today claiming they heard he wore no underwear and they started laughing saying Scott goes "Commando". The guy is a good sport and seems to go along with everything. It's hilarious

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 08/16/07 10:49 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon