Well, don't get me wrong - I LOVE the beef burgers mostly! ... just never had a change to try one at FudgeFuckers... lol Maybe they were okay, I don't know...

For the record, IMHO, as far as fast food chains go, in general:
McDonalds > Wendy's > Burger King

I do miss Burger Chef, tho... that's a ways back so can't compare... but I loved it....!

But of course White Rose and White Castle rule if you GI systems can handle it! lol

As for pizza, I actually disagree... one of the best pies I've had the past year was a pizza w/ chicken and vodka sauce (you could also get it with ziti or both) -- from a local bar who just had it temporarily! I was pissed when it left the menu! Next best might be the cheese steak pizza, either from the same place or another one a mile away -- amazing!

Don't get me wrong... I love my "plain pie" (thin crust, especially).... but I also like "alternative" pies quite a bit!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations