Arsene Wenger has signed a contract extension with Arsenal that will keep him at the club until 2011.
The Frenchman has extended his current deal, which took him to the end of this season, by a further three years.

"My heart is tied to this football club so signing a new deal was always my intention," said the Arsenal boss.

"It has deep-seated roots and a tremendous heritage. It is my aim to uphold these values and help create new history for future generations."

Wenger's future was the subject of some doubt following the departure of former vice-chairman and his close ally David Dein in April and striker Thierry Henry in the summer.

But Wenger added: "Arsenal is the club of my life. I have been entrusted with complete freedom to implement and execute my plans on what will make the team successful.

"That means I have a responsibility to the fans to deliver silverware and also a responsibility to the players to help turn our potential into prizes."

The new deal is thought to earn the 57-year-old Wenger £4m a year.

Gunners chairman Peter Hill-Wood added: "It is wonderful news. With Arsene continuing to manage the team, I am sure we can look forward to more exciting football and success on the pitch.

"He has a special ability to develop talented players and turn then into world class stars, a quality that is admired here at the club and indeed around the world."

Wenger recently revealed he was excited about the current squad, that includes the four players he signed in the summer.

"Since the beginning of the season something has been happening in this team," he said.

"They fight for each other, they have a great togetherness and love for the game."

Another indication that Wenger was set to pledge his future to the club was given by playmaker Cesc Fabregas.

The Spaniard revealed in July that he would snub any approach by Real Madrid in order to continue playing under Wenger at the Emirates.

"I am only 20 and all I have to do is enjoy my football and improve - and I want to do that with this team. I will try to win titles with Arsenal and give my all to Arsene Wenger.

"I will always be grateful to him for giving me my chance."

Wenger's side have made a good start to the season - lying second in the Premier League and having ensured their place in the Champions League group stage with victory over Sparta Prague.

Many fancy the Gunners to finish in the top four and challenge in Europe, something that has become a habit for the club under the reign of Wenger.

The Frenchman, brought over by Dein from Japanese side Grampus Eight in 1996, has guided Arsenal to three Premier League titles and four FA Cup triumphs.

The team, who have never finished outside the top four in that time, came close to landing the Champions League title in 2006 but were beaten by Barcelona in the final

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs