Originally Posted By: J Geoff
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

And you're a fake Italian! \:p

I'm heating up a Hot Pockets Calzone -- is that Italian??

\:p ;\)

You know what? I too have had the hot pocket Calzone. I'm getting to cook less and less. Not too bad for a quick meal but nothing like the real thing. Of course, I have never made calzone myself but I'd like to try.

A couple months ago I get a flyer on my door for a new Pizza Factory opening. The pictures of the food looked wonderful. One of the pictures on the flyer was of calzone. I kept that stupid flyer on my fridge for about a month,thinking I'm gonna go there soon and buy the calzone. My mouth was watering. How gullible is that?

A few weeks later, my kids happened to be over to use the pool here in my complex and visit for a while. I showed them that picture and said, "I'll treat. Let's go get some Italian food.

Good thing, I asked the waiter if there is ricotta in their calzone and he said "NO". WTF It had provolone, mozzarella and whatever other items you wanted. Yea, I should have known with a name like Pizza Factory! Oh, and I ended up ordering a meatball parm sandwich and guess what??? Maybe had 3 small meatballs in the wholse sandwich. Pathetic

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon