I love Costco. My husband and I call it the $400 store. You could go in to pick up that $5 chicken, and the next thing you know - $400.

The chicken is great. So is the chocolate cake. And the pies. And the muffins. Also, the chocolate chip cookies. And naturally, the cheesecake! I even like their frozen stuff. They used to sell frozen shrimp scampi which were delicious. I don't know if they still sell them, because I one day made the mistake of looking at the fat content, and have never bought them again.

I love to get the hotdog and soda!! One of my coworkers and I had a client near there and we used to love to go for lunch. Their $1 churro is also quite good. As is their soft-serve.

I am a sucker for those people giving samples. I swear I am still chewing the sample when I walk over to the display and buy whatever I'm eating, like a Costco Zombie.

They make a great Spinach/Artichoke dip (it may just be spinach and garlic, not sure) and it's very nice to warm it slightly and serve it with the pretzel chips that they sell.

Years ago, they used to sell pumpkin muffins in the fall, right up until Thanksgiving. They were sooooo good. They haven't had them in several years, though.

OK, I definitely see a trip to Costco in my future!!! Especially since I just got a big book of coupons from them in the mail.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club