Originally Posted By: Turnbull
 Originally Posted By: dontomasso
I have a question.... which gets served more improbably quickly?

1) McCluskey's veal

or

2) The orange juice and candy Michael gets from the cardinal.

Well, dt, I can see that you haven't spent much time around Princes of the Church. They always have orange juice and candy handy. Why, just the other day, when Cardinal Egan and I were having an intimate tete-a-tete, he showed me how he was stocking up on Tootsie Rolls, M&Ms and Baby Ruths for the trick-or-treaters who'll be ringing the doorbell of St. Patrick's Cathedral on Halloween.
I told His Eminince that when the trick-or-treaters ring my doorbell, I give 'em the leftover packets of soy sauce, mustard and duck sauce from the Chinese takeout. ;\)

Cardinal Egan and the little trick or treraters, eh? I am not going near that one.

You suppose Louis just kept a hot plate of veal ready for corrupt Irish cops? Hey I have an idea...lets start an insipid thread about why would McCluskey eat veal when we all know he was probably a meat and potatoes guy who considerer Eyetalian Food to be spaghetti and meatballs.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."