I love Vampire movies but admit I don't remember many titles of the older ones. I liked Bela Lugosi, but wasn't there another actor in later years that played the Count?? I can't think of his name. Peter Cushing maybe??

Anyway, I am a big fan of Lost Boys but as far as John Carpenter's "Vampires", I'm kind of confused because I think there were two. I saw one with James Woods and didn't care for that one. \:\/

Speaking of Vamps though, and on an entertaining and more lightweight level, has anyone caught the new tv show, Moonlight? I've seen three episodes but am really liking it so far. It's a very different take on vampires, but there seems to be good chemistry between the two main stars and so far, I've liked the few storylines. It's on tonight right after Ghost Whisperer. I'm looking forward to it. Watch though, because I like it, it'll get cancelled. \:\/

I never saw Nosferatu, but may have to check it out after reading many of you guys reviews of it both now and in past threads.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon