Ferguson lauds 'special' Anderson

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has hailed the talents of Brazilian midfielder Anderson and described him as "something special".
The 19-year-old has impressed during an extended run in the absence of the injured Paul Scholes.

"We've been delighted with him and he has proven himself to be a true central midfield player," said Ferguson.

"But he's got to prove his goal-scoring ability because that's something Scholesy has always given us."

Ferguson added: "There was an urgency to get him once we'd scouted him, even though he'd broken his leg and had been out for four or five months.

"The reports we were getting were saying that he was the best young player in the world. At the time I was saying, 'For God's sake, let's calm down a bit here.'

"I knew he had real potential, but I didn't want to put labels on him like that."

Anderson scored twice in 18 appearances for former side Porto, but has yet to find the net in eight appearances for the Red Devils.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon