That's wonderful DC. \:\) Good for you and God Bless you. It's a great feeling to give isn't it?

You know there are so many charities, so many needy people and so many good causes to contribute to. It really is a lot to think about. However, for me I think I've kind of known all along that I would love to contribute to the cure of Alzheimer Disease. It's just one of those horrible diseases that really is scary and makes me sad for the families as well as the victims of it. That's why I chose the Fisher Center for Alzheimer Research Foundation. I've always said I wanted to donate and this is my perfect chance. I will call first to make sure its a legitimate charity and then will send in my check for $133.

See, we did it and hopefully now in some very small way can help others in the world 'feel better.' \:\)

TIS

Fisher Center

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon