GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 111 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 68,998
DE NIRO 44,952
J Geoff 31,300
Hollander 26,406
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,828
Posts1,069,949
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: dontomasso] #464377
01/16/08 02:13 PM
01/16/08 02:13 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

With Rudy mainly running on his 9/11 stance do you think as the current New York Mayor Bloomberg might take Rudy's votes?

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Don Andrew] #464378
01/16/08 02:14 PM
01/16/08 02:14 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
 Originally Posted By: Mignon
I recieved this e-mail today. Thought I would pass it on.

33 Senators Voted Against English as America 'S Official Language June 6, 2007

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:35:23 -0500, "Colonel Harry Riley USA ret" wrote:

Senators:

Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make English America 'S official language is astounding. On D-Day no less when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character and principles of America .

I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat, republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as the official language of the United States

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warranted.

Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 'S official language are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd, and Senator Obama.

Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official language when 91% of American citizens want English officially designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States.

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably, totally out of the United States Senate.

The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics...despicable at best.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)

Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?

Bingaman (D-NM)

Boxer (D-CA)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?

Dayton (D-MN)

Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?

Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...

Durbin (D-IL)

Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him

Feinstein (D-CA)

Harkin (D-IA)

Inouye (D-HI)

Jeffords (I-VT)

Kennedy (D-MA)

Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President

Kohl (D-WI)

Lautenberg (D-NJ)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....

Menendez (D-NJ)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murray (D-WA)

Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader

Salazar (D-CO)

Sarbanes (D-MD)

Schumer (D-NY)

Stabenow (D-M)

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged."

~ President Abraham Lincoln " Amen "

Please forward to as many people as you know. WE NEED THIS INFORMATION PASSED ON TO EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!!!

That's some of the stupidest shit I have ever read. I am so utterly saddened to know that I can't have the last minute of my life back from reading that backwards ass cowboy bullshit. My goodness.

What a ridiculous load of garbage. We have real problems facing us and this kind of crap floats aroun to impugn the intgrity of
decent Senators.

Maybe the nut cases who send this stuff around should support funding for Education. If we want people spaking proer English we have a long way to go, and it would start in the schols.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: dontomasso] #464420
01/16/08 06:03 PM
01/16/08 06:03 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
 Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
I recieved this e-mail today. Thought I would pass it on.

33 Senators Voted Against English as America 'S Official Language June 6, 2007

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:35:23 -0500, "Colonel Harry Riley USA ret" wrote:

Senators:

Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make English America 'S official language is astounding. On D-Day no less when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character and principles of America .

I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat, republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as the official language of the United States

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warranted.

Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 'S official language are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd, and Senator Obama.

Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official language when 91% of American citizens want English officially designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualified to serve as President of the United States.

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably, totally out of the United States Senate.

The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics...despicable at best.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)

Bayh (D-IN)

Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?

Bingaman (D-NM)

Boxer (D-CA)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?

Dayton (D-MN)

Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?

Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...

Durbin (D-IL)

Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him

Feinstein (D-CA)

Harkin (D-IA)

Inouye (D-HI)

Jeffords (I-VT)

Kennedy (D-MA)

Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President

Kohl (D-WI)

Lautenberg (D-NJ)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....

Menendez (D-NJ)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murray (D-WA)

Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader

Salazar (D-CO)

Sarbanes (D-MD)

Schumer (D-NY)

Stabenow (D-M)

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged."

~ President Abraham Lincoln " Amen "

Please forward to as many people as you know. WE NEED THIS INFORMATION PASSED ON TO EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!!!

That's some of the stupidest shit I have ever read. I am so utterly saddened to know that I can't have the last minute of my life back from reading that backwards ass cowboy bullshit. My goodness.

Not to mention that it isn't even correct in stating that it was voting against "English as the official language". It had to do with whether the government would provide access to services in languages other than English.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/englishvote.asp

And now if you excuse me, I have to write a check to advance some funds to the Nigerian Ambassador that emailed me too.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: dontomasso] #464470
01/16/08 08:53 PM
01/16/08 08:53 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
 Originally Posted By: dontomasso
What a ridiculous load of garbage. We have real problems facing us and this kind of crap floats aroun to impugn the intgrity of decent Senators.

Decent Senators. Is there such a thing?

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Mignon] #464545
01/17/08 10:27 AM
01/17/08 10:27 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Touche Miggie

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Mignon] #464765
01/17/08 04:37 PM
01/17/08 04:37 PM
P
Partagas Offline
Partagas  Offline
P

What a ridiculous load of garbage. We have real problems facing us and this kind of crap floats aroun to impugn the intgrity of decent Senators.

oxyMORONs

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Partagas] #464912
01/17/08 11:32 PM
01/17/08 11:32 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
My son's high school had a mock election today. Less than half the school voted, but Obama got 249 votes to Hillary's 53, and Edwards finished third with19.

On the Republican side Huckabee edged McCain, followed by Romney.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: klydon1] #464950
01/18/08 10:51 AM
01/18/08 10:51 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

I can't believe they are swiftboating McCain in S Carolina

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: dontomasso] #464952
01/18/08 10:55 AM
01/18/08 10:55 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I can't believe they are swiftboating McCain in S Carolina

The ugliness of campaining has really reached an all-time low. It honestly makes you wonder if it's even worth it. \:\/

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: pizzaboy] #464958
01/18/08 11:06 AM
01/18/08 11:06 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Kly,

I always find those mock elections fun. I wish they'd do one at my school. It doesn't prove anything of course, but you get a general feel because students usually are influenced by what ever way their parents vote. \:\)

The swiftboating/dirty politics has been more low-down the last two election cycles if you ask me. I heard yesterday on the news that South Carolina is especially good at "dirty politics".

To take a veteran/war hero and try to strip him of his honors is dispicable. I am not a McCain supporter, but I hated it when they did it to Kerry and I hate that they are doing it to him. No hero/veteran should have to prove his braveness/heroism IMHO

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #464960
01/18/08 11:09 AM
01/18/08 11:09 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

To take a veteran/war hero and try to strip him of his honors is dispicable. I am not a McCain supporter, but I hated it when they did it to Kerry and I hate that they are doing it to him. No hero/veteran should have to prove his braveness/heroism IMHO

TIS

Apparently it all stems from some nut job who lost a son in Vietnam and who has all these conspiracy theories that the Vietnamese are still holding U.S Prisoners.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: dontomasso] #464961
01/18/08 11:14 AM
01/18/08 11:14 AM
California

California
DT,

I don't know if you've been watching MSNBC or CNN but yesterday they said S.C. residents are receiving calls from what they call "push polls" (recorded messages) asking questions such as: Did you know John McCain gave in to the enemy and told them government secrets?" "Would you vote for John McCain?" Can you imagine???? Some people (a lot I think) are really gullible and will buy into this crap.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #464966
01/18/08 11:27 AM
01/18/08 11:27 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Agree or disagree with our actions in Viet Nam, this man did what few were willing to do at the time - put on a uniform and go. To disparage what he did, and the torture that he went through as a POW, is worse than a disgrace.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #464984
01/18/08 01:43 PM
01/18/08 01:43 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
McCain's war record was viciously smeared in the 2000 primary by Bush's campaign strategists before "swiftboat" became a verb.

And remember when they devised a push poll against John McCain? South Carolina voters were asked "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?". Ha. I have no clue why McCain continued to support Bush. I would have had more respect for McCain if he had kept Bush's feet to the fire for the 2000 campaign deceit.

Lawdy, it would be so funny if it wasn't sad.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Saladbar] #465000
01/18/08 04:38 PM
01/18/08 04:38 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
 Originally Posted By: Saladbar
And remember when they devised a push poll against John McCain? South Carolina voters were asked "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?". Ha. I have no clue why McCain continued to support Bush. I would have had more respect for McCain if he had kept Bush's feet to the fire for the 2000 campaign deceit.

You referenced the most deceitful and shameful example of politics in recent memory. Rove later defended this tactic by saying that they never directly accused McCain of fathering an illegitimate black child, but stressed the "if" he fathered a black child illegitimately, would they vote for him. Not only was it unscrupulous and hishonest, but it reinforced racial prejudices.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: klydon1] #465005
01/18/08 05:02 PM
01/18/08 05:02 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
 Originally Posted By: klydon1

You referenced the most deceitful and shameful example of politics in recent memory. Rove later defended this tactic by saying that they never directly accused McCain of fathering an illegitimate black child, but stressed the "if" he fathered a black child illegitimately, would they vote for him. Not only was it unscrupulous and hishonest, but it reinforced racial prejudices.

A shock coming from anyone Bush-administration related?

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Don Andrew] #465417
01/20/08 12:46 PM
01/20/08 12:46 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
hillary comes off as such a smuck!

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Don Smitty] #465534
01/20/08 06:45 PM
01/20/08 06:45 PM
California

California
Mark this day on your calendar....January 20, 2009 the Presidential Inauguration.

ONE MORE YEAR OF BUSH!!!!!!!! The countdown begins and can't go fast enough. \:D

TIS

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #465542
01/20/08 06:58 PM
01/20/08 06:58 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Mark this day on your calendar....January 20, 2009 the Presidential Inauguration.

ONE MORE YEAR OF BUSH!!!!!!!! The countdown begins and can't go fast enough. \:D

TIS

Then you can take that picture of him, that you have hanging over your bed, down. \:p

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Don Cardi] #465543
01/20/08 07:00 PM
01/20/08 07:00 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: SC] #465545
01/20/08 07:01 PM
01/20/08 07:01 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I think that Bush himself is counting and can't wait!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Don Cardi] #465864
01/21/08 11:47 AM
01/21/08 11:47 AM
California

California
364 to go!!! \:\/

TIS

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #465902
01/21/08 12:44 PM
01/21/08 12:44 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Will Bush have all that brush cleared by then?

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Don Cardi] #465915
01/21/08 01:11 PM
01/21/08 01:11 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

TIS

Then you can take that picture of him, that you have hanging over your bed, down. \:p

...and the dart board it is attached to.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Saladbar] #466209
01/22/08 01:24 PM
01/22/08 01:24 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
I received the email today, which is circulating across the country about Obama. In short, it falsely states that Obama went to radical Islamic schools in Asia throughout his youth, sympathizes with Muslim terrorists in the U.S., and refuses to pledge allegiance to the flag. The email repeatedly emphasizes his last name in an attempt to discredit him while playing upon fears and prejudices.

What struck me about this wasn't the content of the email, but its source. It was forwarded to me by the guy, who manages a 401k fund of mine. I would expect someone in his positionto be more educated and wise, and his naivete is giving me concern. The distribution of his email was pretty big, which makes it embarrassing.

Is he next going to use my investments to pay a lawyer in Nigeria to release big money to him that he inherited from an unknown relative killed in a car crash?

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: klydon1] #466211
01/22/08 01:44 PM
01/22/08 01:44 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
I received the email today, which is circulating across the country about Obama. In short, it falsely states that Obama went to radical Islamic schools in Asia throughout his youth, sympathizes with Muslim terrorists in the U.S., and refuses to pledge allegiance to the flag. The email repeatedly emphasizes his last name in an attempt to discredit him while playing upon fears and prejudices.

What struck me about this wasn't the content of the email, but its source. It was forwarded to me by the guy, who manages a 401k fund of mine. I would expect someone in his positionto be more educated and wise, and his naivete is giving me concern. The distribution of his email was pretty big, which makes it embarrassing.

The ability of some Americans to swallow the most implausible nonsense is a constant source of amazement to me, but politicians of all stripes count on it.

Not sure I'd trust a guy so gullible with my money.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: klydon1] #466214
01/22/08 01:49 PM
01/22/08 01:49 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

I am amazed (dumbfounded is a better word) by how so many so-called educated Americans can be deceived by such nonsensical emails.

EDIT: Saladbar just beat me to the punch.

Last edited by SC; 01/22/08 01:51 PM. Reason: to add a comment

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: Saladbar] #466215
01/22/08 01:51 PM
01/22/08 01:51 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania

Not sure I'd trust a guy so gullible with my money.

Will you manage my funds? \:\/

I'm actually hoping he sent it as a joke, but I don't think so. He knows how to invest, but this is the second thing he did that gave me some doubts about him. During the Y2K hoopla he bought a dozen generators that he was going to sell when the world would lose its power on New Year's Day.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: klydon1] #466233
01/22/08 02:38 PM
01/22/08 02:38 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Not to worry Klydon, he just bought a bunch of subprime mortgages...said they were going really cheap, and that he would parlay that into getting you the Brooklyn Bridge.

Re: Presidential Primaries 2008 [Re: klydon1] #466236
01/22/08 02:50 PM
01/22/08 02:50 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
I received the email today, which is circulating across the country about Obama....

I got the same email forwarded to me almost 2 weeks ago (from a dumbass, though )

I like how it started with this:
 Quote:
We checked this out on " snopes.com". It is factual. Check for yourself.

Seems they never actually VISIT Snopes to see for themselves...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Page 5 of 35 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 34 35

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull