Vincent takes over the family with Connie and her children and Sonny's other children at their side. Some legit, some not. One on the police force would be interesting.

After his sister's murder and Michael's death, Anthony finally becomes a lawyer. He and Tom's son (the priest) always trying to get the family to go completely legit (Michael's dream). (Gotta have some good stuff going on. lol)

All of the five families have sons or daughters as head. Some of them appear to be on the up and up with the Corleone's. Others aren't and are going for revenge because of their fathers' murders. The families that appear to be okay, help get rid of the other families.

Joey Z's family/people try to kill off Connie and Vincent to avenge Joey's murder.

I'd love to see Al Pacino back in the film. As who, I don't know. One of Pop's illegimate children? Or from Michael's past when he was in the military.

That's all I can think of. Oh, Kate and Connie are always at odds because Kate wants the Corleone family completely legit. Because, "this must all end!"

Finally the family becomes legit.