Never had tongue (as food anyway) but there is so much more to the deli than your pastrami and corned beef, as much as I LOVE these foods, even better is the smoked fish, the whiting, sturgeon, kippered herring, there is a famous place in NYC in soho that specialize in these smoked fish... (check colameco.com, it was on his PBS show). A place in town is kosher, and they won't even let you buy milk in the same purchase of the other products like cabbage rolls, potato pancakes, pickles, bagels, slaw, they have so many items and its good to know places like this still exists... Ahh, i can see myself now with a frozen bottle of stoli and a smoked fish platter from kosherkornernj.com -- last St. Patrick's day the town's oldest irish restaurant/tavern was not placing "to go orders" so i went to Kosher Korner for my corned beef! This year, I plan to make the feast on my own, Shop-Rite has a mega-sale, and if you get coupons its like $1/lb and free potatoes... check it out, the only thing I need to do to complete it is stock up on the Guiness!!

"There are 2 types of people in the world, Italian, and those who wish they were Italian."

# # # JRCX