OK. U asked for it! I really don't like spoiling but here it goes! When u read the Novel you are going to wish I hadn't told you.

1. Michael said he killed 6 men who tried to takeover Vito's Olive Oil business!

2.From what I remember a woman had his child. And because the child wasn't an Italian he killed the mother of taht child with exreme ferociousness!

3.Another thing I remember was when the Corleones were at war during the early 1930's. Rival gangs, 1 from New York and another from Chicago, have decided to wage battle. The Chicago Mob sent 2 assassins to N.Y. by train. Vito was informed by his spies of men expecting to be in New York from Chicago by Train. After that he dispatched his enforcer Luca Brasi and some other buttonmen to take care of the 2 chicago boys. An enforcer is, of course, a buttoman who take orders from only the Don and not the buffers like Capos and underbosses and conseglieres. Luca and his men posed as Taxi drivers. When the Chicago boys got in Luca and his men jumped them, tied them up then took them to a warehouse! At the Warehouse Luca stuffed towels in their mouths so they couldn't scream. Luca proceeded with an axe by hacking them at their legs then their bottocks. after Luca killed the first guy he turned to the second dude. It was useless to do anything to the second guy cuzz he choked by to death. The towel was in his throat and that's what happened