25 years for me, and I know it's taking its toll. I shouldn't get out of breath checking the mail, even living one flight up. ohwell What's "funny" is... while I know it's a full-on addiction (I don't know about you kids just yet tongue ) but sitting at my computer 10+ hrs/day, I'll just practically chain smoke w/o even realizing it. That's the habit part. When I go to my folks' (who think I'm still quit from years ago ( ohwell )) I don't really think much about it at all. Well, I do chew Nicorette on family functions to curb urges. Maybe one every couple hours (in the same span of time I could smoke almost half a pack unconsciously!)...

What I need to do (short of actually quitting), but find hard to do, is to force myself to leave my current "smoking locations" to make it more inconvenient. Like, step outside each time. Location, location, location! It's not just about real estate -- it's the same for perpetuating bad (and good) habits.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations