Originally Posted By: Beth E
Originally Posted By: klydon1

And here I thought my wife (with a few drinks in her) had bragged (even embellished a little) to her friends about me. blush

Were they making size gestures with their hands, Sonny? smile

If it's any consolation Mr. Big is HOT!!!!

I have since seen his picture. He's much better looking than I am. Oh, well. I won't fall for that line again.

Anyway, another funny story from Friday night. A guy I know, who is an aging biker, plays in a local rock band. Our daughters are good friends. Well, his band was playing at a nearby biker bar, and a few couples and friends, including my neighbors were there. They called my wife to come out, but she had had a busy day and was in bed by 10. I got home from my boys' games at that time, and she told me the group was still there, so I went out alone.

Now one of our friends is the sister of my neighbor, who is young and very attractive. She is best friends with my wife and was the one a few months ago gave us a bottle of wine, called Menage a Trois. We all sat at the table and enjoyed the music and drinks with the wife of the band member. I also saw a few casual friends at the bar.

By midnight most of the group had gone home, old fogeys that we are, leaving just me and this pretty young lady, whom I'll call "S." She wanted to dance, so we did. And by 1 AM she was ready to go home, but needed a ride. Joking around about leaving together, she wrapped her arm around me and headed for the door. Those casual friends that I bumped into were staring at us with mouths wide open in disbelief. As we approached, S, sensing their amazement, said something pretty suggestive to me just for their amusement, and we proceeded outside where S got a kick out of their reaction and asked if I wanted to go back inside to let them know we were joking, so I wouldn't get into trouble.

"Good idea," I said and went back inside, finding the pair near the door. I winked and told them, "Hey, guys, you're not going to say anything to my wife about the hot brunette, are you?"

In unison they were emphatic with their assurances that my "secret" was safe, and then they congratulated and high fived me. I'll tell them the truth sometime.