I was having the following problem, and typed the message below in the "help" forum. When I went to post I got a message saying server problems don't belong in that forum. How'd it know what I was typing. lol It lasted about 10 minutes and when I went to type the same message in the server thread, I see it cleared up. Anyway, did anyone else experience this just moments ago? Here's what happened. Am I losing it???? panic

I access the BB with the main page with all the different sections (GF, General, etc). I see under general discussion the last post (right now "Ghost") with time posted, etc right?

But, when I click on "General" discussion to see all the threads, I get old threads from Jan. - April of 08. The GF Convention and PLaw threads are still on top, but right below that is a "where is Vitelli thread" (btw where is he?) and other threads from the past.

Anyone else having that problem, cause I'm baffled. confused

Could I have accidently "clicked" or "set" a setting?

Anyway, I am hopin it's a glitch and assume it'll clear up. If not, I will let somebody know, but if someone else is experiencing this, please let me know.
Thanks

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon