The thing is, I'm not afraid to expand my horizons. I read all the time. But I read The Godfather when I finish a book. Over the last two years here are the books I have read: 1984-George Orwell, Animal Farm-George Orwell, Brave New World- Aldous Huxley, Lord of The Flies-William Golding, To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee,
The Pearl-John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath-John Steinbeck, Othello-William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night-William Shakespeare, The Exorcist-William Peter Blatty, The Scarlet Letter-Nathaniel Hawthorne, The Crucible-Arthur Miller, The Glass Menagerie-Tennessee Williams, The Awakening-Kate Chopin, The Godfather-Mario Puzo, Wiseguy-Nicholas Pileggi, Underboss-Peter Maas, The Things They Carried-Tim O'Brien, The Hunt for Red October-Tom Clancy. My Horizons are very broad, and I read most everything I come into contact with. Right now I am reading The Last Temptation of Christ by Nikos Kazantzakis. I read The Godfather because I like to write, and the fundamental structure of the novel is very good to study. It's not very complex, but very legitamite and professional. thanks for the recommendation Don Cardi, I'll pick it up.

You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.