Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
Wait, I agree with LLC on the point that we all go nuts over a beloved actor getting into a car crash. If he had died then I would be right there with everyone being sad. I was right there with everyone in shock when Heath Ledger died suddenly. But Freeman is alive and should be well. I wouldn't say LLC is being annoying just because he is reacting to your reaction SC.

I'm speaking up because I'm worried. Last time you got threatening like this DVC was no more. Now, LLC is not DVC but the tone in your typing worries me. I don't want to see someone else go because of differing opinions.

You know, I wasn't going to bother defending myself, but Blibble speaks truth.

I don't think I directly offended anyone in my original post AT ALL. But, as always, certain people here assume that course language means course attitude.

I swear. Constantly. Get used to it.

But, I don't think my post said anything like, "u guyz sux lawlz fukk" I simply pointed out, expressively, that the hybrid creation of pop culture and news-media is, in my opinion, disgusting. I wasn't looking for an uncivilized conversation. If anything, perhaps a civil argument, but I more or less assumed people would just think I was the devil or something, as some usually do, and ignore me. And that's fine. I don't remember insulting anyone, and if my comments seriously offended anyone, then I think you're taking Morgan Freeman's personal life way too seriously, and you should go get laid or drunk, or spend a few hours a day socializing with other people... people who don't care what happens to Morgan Freeman.

The assumption that I dislike Morgan Freeman doesn't surprise me, but I think that's also a very shallow analysis of my response. This is random post whoring, so yeah, post what you'd like. And I'll post what I'd like.

And yeah, if DVC was banished for something that was banished for something as realistically speaking, harmless it was, I wouldn't be surprised if one day I say "shit," and next thing I know the GBB squad has my telephone tapped. What ever happened to sticks and stones, eh?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."