Went to Popcorn Fest today from 9am-4pm. My wife and I might have stayed and listened to the bands play for another few hours but my mom's hip and knees were bothering her.

Didn't buy all that much at the booths. My wife (pink), mother (blue), and I (blue) all got Colts hoodies for $18 each. Pretty cheap for a hoodie and they are comfy. My wife got a necklace, I got 2 hats for $7. Seems like they had more stuff last year.

Got a little sunburned. Whoever was in charge of the parade should be fired. There were 5 minute gaps between floats sometimes, and it got started 15 minutes late!

Plenty of free water around but that didn't stop people from selling bottles for $1.00. I took a backpack and had drinks in it. The food wasn't all that great. Grilled corn was good, smoked pork on a stick wasn't. Fried veggies sucked. My wife got her usual perogies, even waiting a half hour to get them!

A lot of people there, the brochure says usually about 60-75,000 people. I'd believe it. Thing is, only about 28,000 people live in Valpo.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.