Well, since my brother taught in some of the poorest schools in the nation for over 35 years, I know that the rate of absenteeism that you are referring to tends to grow as the children get older. It would not relate as much to children of kindergarten age. Secondly, that has nothing to do with the fact that the McCain camp completely distorted the program that the funding was used for. If the McCain camp thought that the money could have been better used for something else rather than a program that taught young children about the potential dangers of pedophiles, then that's what the ad should have said. It should not have said that the legislation funded a program about sex education, because that's a complete and total lie.

And, lastly, I'm still curious as to why the phrase "lipstick on a pig" was "offensive and disgraceful" when it was used by Obama to describe McCain's economic policies, but not "offensive and disgraceful" when McCain used it to describe Clinton's healthcare plan.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club