So, I had shooting pain in my tooth/neck/shoulder from 8:30PM last night (during the movie and 1+ hour drive home), thru the night when I couldn't sleep and took a Tylenol #3 (w/codeine) at around 4:30AM and finally got a couple hours sleep despite that not really helping at all. Had to go to the orthopedist today for my neck/shoulder (he prescribed some physical therapy and anti-inflamatories), with my tooth/neck still throbbing. That was 15 hrs worth, so I decided to give it a shot and schedule the root canal for as soon as possible. The endodontist saw my pain and took me w/in 15 minutes!! She started the root canal to get rid of my pain, wrote me 3 scripts, and I have to get it finished next week. At least the pain has subsided! Wish I had this done 3 weeks ago when I got the script for the root canal -- I'd've enjoyed the movie last night a bit more. ohwell People, please take care of your teeth! Another $1200 or so I don't have on the AmEx when this 1 tooth is done, and there's plenty more to do.... ohwell

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations