Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
OK, DC. I'll remind you of that little diatribe the next time you go to Shula's. rolleyes I SAID that it would be hypocritical of me to criticize a hunter since I'm a carnivore, or didn't I??

I don't object to the death of an animal if it's being slaughtered for food. However, there's not much of a market for wolf meat that I know of. It's not even a fur that people wear. So why would she advocate the shooting of wolves from the air, and put a bounty on their paws?

SB, SB......You know damn well that I, like you, love eating a juicy hamburger or a great steak. I'm not criticizing you by any means for that.

What bothers me in this thread is that all of a sudden people are nitpicking when it comes to Governor Palin. All of a sudden there seems to be an influx of animal rights advocates popping up all over the place. rolleyes It's a hypocrisy. Let's be honest here, the only reason that people are pointing something like this out is because they are trying to attack Palin. It's not because they are really so appalled at the idea that wolves are being shot! If one is so offended by the shooting of wolves, then one should also be very offended by the mistreatment of cows too.

So?.... when are we going to get together for a nice big juicy steak dinner? smile

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.