Originally Posted By: Turnbull

But McCain already had the GOP Right before Palin (realistically, would they ever vote for Obama?). He needs to reach out to the middle of both parties if he expects to win. Instead, he keeps looking to the Right.

I strongly agree.

In the last two elections even those towards the middle of their respective parties still voted strictly along their own party lines. I believe that it's much different this time around. I believe that those who are more towards the middle of their respective parties can and will be swayed to vote for the candidate that they feel this country will be better served with. This time around I do not believe that those in the middle will strictly vote for a candidate just because he is from their own respective party. In my opinion, this time around, the votes from those in the "middle" on either side will be the deciding factor for this Presidential election. There will be a lot more of crossing party lines than in the last two elections.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.