8 out of 14 - not great but still a hell of a lot better than making no picks at all.

Just also to be clear to everyone as well; I was out on my hols in Spain, loving the sun, the pool, the villa, in a remote area in the hills. I went there to get away, shut out the world, read, have fun with my mates etc. etc.

And then it occurred to me on Saturday that I hadn't made my picks for my fantasy teams and I started to panic. Then I thought: "yes my phone, it has internet access". I was so glad I took it (only really took it to take pictures - and then only took 3).

But no, I was foiled again. I could access NFL.com but alas no yahoo or even the BB to let you guys know. But JG the little trooper is one of my facebook mates. I could access facebook and through many backwards and forwards messaging we worked out my log on and password (it turns out I have 2 yahoo profiles - one doesn't have any fantasy games on it - which confused the hell out of us both.

Anyway it all worked out, but the week I play JG, if I lose it'll be down to him hacking my team.

So die all who betray Giuliano