Mig,

Tell me about it. I just voted today (absentee) and will be mailing my vote in tomorrow. I had so much stuff to go thru (literally about 3 books showng not only Presidential candidates and such, but pros/cons of every proposition. It's overwhelming and I admit confusing. panic I first like to read the proposition, see pro/con and also tells supposedly where the money is going to come from and/or the fiscal impact.

There's one proposition regarding energy conservation, one for supplying more "treatment" for drug/alcohol abusers. We have one, Prop 2 that I never heard about til I got the ballot, requiring certain farm animals to be contained in cages large enough for them to extend their limbs, stand and turn around. eek I'm not an animal person, but that just sounds like a given to me. confused

Anyway, that's one of about 12 or so propositions we have.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon