Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
That sounds like a fun assignment Geoff. Did your former teachers remember you? Gosh, remember pep rallies?

When I was in school, pep rallies meant either 1) Hey, no class this period! -or- 2) Hey, I'm going home early! whistle lol

I mentioned to the principal that I recognized my old history teacher who had entered the library, so he went in after him. I'm like, oy, that's not what I meant! lol But he came out and seemed to remember me, and held like a 5 minute conversation and all, so maybe he did. He looked exactly the same, too! We used to make fun of him, thinking he had a toupee or something. And OMG, this guy's hair in the front was HUGE the other day, I have no idea WTF is going on there! haha

Anywho - today was The Big Game. They actually hired me again for more video coverage, which was cool, cuz I got an All Access pass -- I was right on the sidelines for half the game with the team and coaches! Unfortunately my alma mater lost 20-6, but it was a lot of fun regardless. I also got to rub elbows with the hosts on MaxPreps (CBS Sports) who cover high school sports -- this game was their national feature of the week, and their site should be updated soon enough w/ their own video and all.

But what a feeling it is to have 100s of people looking at YOU and cheering and screaming! Just put a video camera in your hand and a pass around your neck, pump your fists, and you'll get more cheers than any cheerleaders could ever evoke! lol Number One question of the night: "Are we on TV right now?" lol

As for Nike, they're great. The first day I wore my (very comfy) Converse cuz my Nikes just aren't all that comfortable to me. The next two days I did wear my Nikes and I mentioned "hey, I normally don't wear these - my Converse are so much more comfortable on me" and the guy said no problem, Nike bought out Converse a few years ago, so no problem! Sweet. I wore the Converse tonight! grin Anyway, I was hired to film the NIKEiD. booths -- they allow people to customize their sneaker colors... pretty cool, and it seemed pretty popular.

Hopefully next year they'll be back in town, cuz this past week was a blast! cool

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations