You should be able to copy/paste each song into a new file, no? (Don't "Cut" until you know what you're doing; just keep the one long file until you've created each individual song as outlined below).

You should be able to see where each song ends/begins by the waveform -- or listen to it and see where they begin/end. Try highlighting and copying one, open a new file, and pasting. Should work. Do that for each song, and save them by title. (You'll have better results if you can import as WAV rather than MP3 -- you can always convert to MP3 later after editing)

If there's too much space at the beginning or end, Cut it out.
If there's a "DC Offset" option, apply it to each song (it centers the waveform).
Then, if there's a "Normalize" option, apply that to each song to adjust the waveform and normalize volumes.

Then if there are any fade in/out options, highlight the beginning of the song and hit fade-in, then the end to fade-out. Don't highlight into the actual song, but

Practice makes perfect -- good luck!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations