Okay, I was gonna post this sooner but forgot (somehow!)...

I went to my brother's for Easter, who each year makes a prime rib. But something extra special happened this year: He also got some side dishes from Pastosa Ravioli (Staten Island; started in Brooklyn), and it was out of this world! Those stuffed shells just melt in your mouth, I couldn't believe it!

There is a location in Manalapan, NJ (and also 5 NY boros), but he said the shells in NJ came frozen, while the ones from Staten Island were fresh. I don't know -- either way, OMG!

Cardi called me asking about the martini place in New Brunswick (which I sadly had to look up the name), and I texted him back about Pastosa, and he knew (of course)! wink

Not just the shells, though... before the meal we had some great Sopressata, fresh Mozz and peppers, and some of the best imported cheeses I've ever had... man... and they mail order so no excuses! Highly recommended. cool

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations