[quote}=Double-J It's a jungle out there! [/quote]

Double-J,

If I remember right, I think you more then once had a go-round like this in the past.
What was that term. Oh Yea, Fighting with what you called "the breakfast club".
Now that I think about it, I think I did too. grin ...and so did......and so did.... many people have.

So let's give the guy a break, Everyone should have a second and even a third chance to figure out how the system works here.
Come on folks, lets not bait him with insulting posts then slap him because he speaks up about them. It is only human nature to talk back when you feel that you are being wronged. It takes two to make it a problem. How many have ever really come out ahead when you have a heated disagreement with a parent or a boss?
I know I haven't.

I read many of his so called "problem posts|" and thought them to be a form of venting, (on the same forum that things took place), others took it as an act of defiance to the mods.

Sooner or later he will learn that even thou, the Internet is an open and free system, this board which is started, run and paid for by a person is not. People should not confuse the two. Understanding this is a must.

BTW, Do you think the TROLL comments helps the matter any?
maybe they should have be made in private?

Last edited by fathersson; 06/09/09 11:36 AM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!