Originally Posted By: klydon1
You must be pretty excited about the Giants, Blibble. Their pitching is excellent, and they would be a dangerous playoff team, especially with a couple of more hitters. If I could pick one pitcher to start a staff, it would be Lincecum.

I am excited! And I agree about Lincecum. It's hard to believe he could continue to improve, but he's been doing it. He has thrown 3 complete games in his last 4 starts, and the last two he did it on 108 pitches, and then on 95 pitches. And he is still racking up the K's! It's incredible how efficient and dangerous he has become. I just hope this guy doesn't get injured because I think he's going to continue to have a great career. He has power right now, but he is also smart and has the accuracy to pitch a long time, even after he starts losing velocity.

And as far as the trade rumors with the Indians and White Sox, Giants GM Brian Sabean said neither of those were possibilities, and I believe him because he never even gives hints as to what the Giants are thinking normally.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes