I wasn't quite sure where to put this, but it seems to fit with what we are talking about. This Glen Beck is something else. He and the caller give a back and forth with Beck whinning like a baby. lol I admit I stopped it 3/4 of the way. He's too annoying. rolleyes

"...Glenn Beck is an emotional guy. Ain't nobody gonna dispute that. One minute he's crying because he loves his country, and the next he's suggesting California be kicked out of the Union. Earlier this week, Mr. Beck had a meltdown while "debating" health care with a caller to his radio program.

As clips of the exchange made their way across the Web, lookups on "glenn beck" and the far more telling "glenn beck loses his mind" surged into the stratosphere. Assuming you can tolerate listening to people scream at each other, the clip is actually quite amusing.
"

I didn't quite know where to put this, but since we are kind of on the topic. Check out the madman Glen Beck. OMG! I knew he was off but man the guy is unbelieveable.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92820/?fp=1

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon