Originally Posted By: Italian_Mafia_Boss
It amazes me how many people on here are very immature. Oh, and Santino Brasi, I am making my way to many of the other topics on this forum and sharing my insights on each topic. To clear everything up and to get things back on topic, my original post was meant to ask what everyone else's opinions were as to which version of the Mafia was better, and by better I mean more successful, ethical, moral, and honorable. I did not ask what everyone thought was true or untrue about the Mafia.

Hey, if you want to post questions on here seeking opinions and answers, that's not a problem. But if someone gives their opinion on if they believe in something or not ( an answer or post that is related to the subject matter being discussed) you can't start dissing people and telling them that they cannot post their feelings about their beliefs on the subject being discussed.

As a matter of fact YOU jumped right in after I posted about the Vespers and Turnbull replied. IT WAS YOU who actually started with the beleiving if what Turnbull and I posted about was true or not. YOU are really the one who got away from the actual replies that you were looking for in regards to which was better.

All Turnbull and I did was to elaborate on the subject that you created this topic about. So chill out.

You want to continue to post about the mob or whatever, be my guest. Enjoy and have a little fun.

But get rid of the attitude, the tough guy act and the chip on your shoulder. Try being yourself and stop with the bragging. maybe then people will start to treat you with some respect.

You looking to be treated with respect....then try treating others around here, especially gentlemen like Turnbull, with respect. Try earning it!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.