The Dillinger saga is a cool one, you should catch PUBLIC ENEMIES if your into that (incidentally, Australian actor Jason Clarke has a supporting role in it, he also plays the politician brother in Irish mob epic "Brotherhood". I love that shit)

Pretty Boy Floyd, Jesse James, Billy the Kid: i understand the glamour and nostalgia for things past, but ive always wondered too how such mytholigising (spl?) arises through in some cases such desperate acts

Although in Australia we have Ned Kelly, the dude who robbed banks with his crew in home-made armor. This guy killed a few coppers and robbed a few banks but is now seen as an Australian hero, a working class man who stood up to corrupt authorities for the abuse of his family and others. Apparantly forced into his life of crime, he's like our own Robin Hood. Funny thing is, he was Irish, and didnt exactly give money away.

My favourite has always been Bonnie and Clyde. I think Bonnie is a hottie, and i dig her so often derided poetry. Sure, its not great, but its Bonnie! Ive read some articles that try to paint Clyde as a homosexual in a union of pure crime with his partner, who would help lure guys (i guess) clyde thought were hot into kidnapping and forced abuse situations. Alternatively, some say they fucked like rabbits 24/7 and did the crimes to help them get off. Part of fore-play, like.

How's that?

(cough.)