Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

I remember a year or two after OJ Simpson's criminal trial, Bugliosi did a few interviews claiming that he would have succeeded at getting OJ convicted.

Hindsight is 20/20 and I never did get to hear Vince explain in detail how he would've accomplished this...but I'll bet he's right.

(Of course the prosecution didn't so much lose that case as pretty much give it away...which Bugliosi would not have allowed to happen.)

Apple

Apple,

I felt the same way as you did about the prosecution dropping the ball on the OJ case. Felt very strongly that they blew it big time. But after reading Chris Darden's book, I no longer feel as strongly about their blowing that case as I originally did. Do I think that they could have done a better job than they did? Absolutely. But after reading his book I cannot lay all the blame on Darden and Clark. There was a lot of behind the scenes politics that went on with Gil Garcetti and the prosecutor's office. Not to mention the bullshit that Judge Ito allowed to go on with the defense and in that courtroom in general.

If you haven't read Darden's book, I highly recommend that you do. An excellent book!

"IN CONTEMPT"

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.