It's been about 10 years since I've been to Universal Studios, but my kids and I would go every now and then and end up on Hollywood Blvd, check out Rodeo Drive and have lunch at the Hard Rock in Hollywood.

Back in the late 80's we went to Universal and they had a demonstration (of sorts) of the ET scene with the kids riding the bikes in the sky fleeing the authorities. They asked for a volunteer from the audience and chose my daughter who then about 10/12. She got on the bike and the audience looked at the screen and sure enough she was riding thru the sky and not going anywhere. lol

Jaws was a big attraction (I was amazed at how tiny the little pond was). We saw many famous family houses like Ozzie & Harriet, Leave It To Beaver and numerous others.

I imagine there is so much new since I've been there last. What's the admission these days SVSG? An arm and a leg??? ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon