Originally Posted By: Mignon
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
There's no hope for you, Mig.

It's tragic, but I do understand. You grew up in a culture that stressed guns and moonshine as opposed to education and literacy. It's not your fault.

I hope you are just joking cuz I did not grow up in that culture. I married into it. I will have you know that I am fucking proud of the Col's family and where they are from. There is nothing wrong with being a hillbilly from KY or WVA or anywhere else on this fucking planet. I am so sorry that we weren't privileged enough to be brought up in NY where the educated people are from. mad mad

Don't be upset Mig. Not all of us New Yawkers feel that way about those who grew up in your neck of the woods. Especially about you!

PB, I know that Geoff has addressed what you posted. However I must add my 2 cents.

If you were serious in what you posted, then I must be very frank with you when I say that you, of all people, really surprise me confused frown in insinuating that Mig and her family are uneducated and illiterate. I think that you would feel very different about her and her family had you shown up to just one of the get togethers that you said you would be coming to.

I hope that like SC, you were only kidding. And if so then I apologize in advance.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.