Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
there are those who don't ever use bad language BUT can be rude,arrogant and treat others with no respect whatsoever, while keeping a high & mighty tone, and yet NEVER get reprimanded let alone banned. You might want to emphasize to everyone that respect is also a board rule no? confused

That's true and should be implied, TIS. Not attacking people personally and being respectful of their opinions regardless of how you may feel about it is what keeps things civil. I don't see much of it because I try to stay far, far away from certain discussions (I made the mistake of popping my head in here the other night to post a 4-word sentence rather than keep it to myself. I'm not even a strict conservative and got into trouble lol).

Some people like to argue about a topic they believe in until they're blue in the face and that's fine. Yet some people like to think that they know everything about everything, talk down to people they feel are "wrong", and that just creates trouble. There is no "right" and "wrong" -- only opinions. And everyone has them. We need to remember that, and be respectful towards each other. It's easier for some than others, of course. wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations