Originally Posted By: Turnbull
My favorite was from last season, when Tony and Furio show up on a golf course to accost the doctor who's ducking Uncle Junior's phone calls. It's poetry to watch them intimidate the doctor, especially Furio, who calls golf a "stupid fakking game," then smacks the doctor on the head saying, "Dere is a bee on yur kep!" Then the doctor gets on his cellphone and tells his receptionist to put through all calls from Mr. Soprano toute suite. How many times have you wished you could pull that kind of suasion on doctors who don't return your calls?

how about bumping up a thread that's about as old as the Iraq war? and with a quote from Turnbull!

that scene is just great. I know it's somewhere around season 3 so I'm getting there, but right now I just watched season 2, episode 9 "From where to eternity" - or the one after Chris gets shot - I watched most of season 3 before but haven't seen more than a couple of episodes from the latter seasons. recently I've been downloading every single episode and watching them in order tongue

since the show is so great, I like pointing out the few flaws and less inspired episodes so I'll throw a worst section as well.

best episode - "Pine Barrens"; but you just can't forget "College" and one favorite of mine that never gets a mention is "Full Leather Jacker". it's short and effective. I wonder why that episode runs only 45 minutes but it worked out for the better; I just didn't see the Chris hit coming;

best scene - the golf course scene, Rusty Irish being thrown away - another great episode, S1 #6, "Pax Soprana" - Junior at the top of his game;

best line - "his house looked like shit", or Junior after hearing that Rusty Irish is selling dope to the neighborhood kids: "oh really? what's that smuggling-fuck name?";

worst episode - both "The Pilot" and "Commendatori" deserve a mention - I don't know how someone could include these among their favorite like people did back in 2002 (!) - not even Paulie's wandering in Naples saves it. but the very worst is Season 1 closing episode "I Dream of Jeannie Cusomano" - not a bad watch but full of inconsistent plot holes;

worst scene - AJ stealing screen time in "Down Neck", but nothing beats that lame car pursuit in "The Pilot";

worst line - "that cocksucking motherfucker mezzo fanucchi" - not to mention that Jon Favreau probably borrowed an out-of-character quote for his last scene, then we see the only time when Chris uses Italian-American slang that way. anyway we're talking one of the worst episodes too, "D-Girl".

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk