Very inspiring story, Lilo!

I've been an exercise maniac for most of my adult life. I have one piece of advice to give people who want to use exercise to get and stay in shape:

Your first waking thought, every single day, should be: where, when and how am I going to get in my workout? It is the most important thing in your day. It shouldn't consume your entire day, but you should plan your day around your workout. Join a gym that's closest to your home (exercise therapists urge you to find one that's ten minutes or less away), and use it every day. Or, buy a multipurpose workout machine and put it in a corner of a room at home--you'd be surpised how little space some machines take up. If you're traveling, book a hotel with a fitness center and get up earlier to do your workout. Or, inquire where you can buy a day pass at a gym. If you're a runner, don't let inclement weather deter you--buy wet weather gear. Bicyclist? Buy a stationary bike and use it if you can't bike in rain, snow or darkness.

Above all, let nothing distract you from working out. If your company has a fitness center in their building and you use it at lunchtime (as I did), don't let your co-workers tempt you into going out for lunch. Do your workout and grab a quick bite in the cafeteria afterward. So what if people think you're antisocial? You'll outlive them, and live better!

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.