Tina and Artie a couple in real life?

Is There a Real-Life Romance for Glee's Jenna Ushkowitz & Kevin McHale?
By Eunice Oh

Are Glee stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Kevin McHale taking their on-screen relationship off-screen?

The actors, who play Tina Cohen-Chang and Artie Abrams on the hit Fox show, are dating, and were spotted getting cozy on the beach in Monaco in June. But Ushkowitz is tight-lipped about her costar – though she doesn't deny the possibility of a real-life romance.

"Rumors are bound to happen," she told PEOPLE at the Pattern for Paws charity event benefiting the Amanda Foundation in Los Angeles. "[The cast is] all so incestuous and close that we figure anything will come out."

Whether or not Ushkowitz, 24, and McHale, 22, start arranging double dates with costar Lea Michele and her Broadway star beau Theo Stockman, there is another guy who's caught her eye. "We just rescued a puggle last year, so my family has one at home in New York," she says about the 1½-year old dog.

"We call him Bullet. He runs across the room and runs and knocks himself, throws himself into the couch and then propels himself off it again," she says. "He's the weirdest dog I've ever met, but we love him."

Last edited by Beth E; 07/19/10 10:57 AM.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.