That was a good episode. I am assuming that Van Alden killed the other federal agent. It was sort of funny in a macabre way when Van Alden was asking him to come down to be baptised and he was like "I'd really rather not" and "They're not MY beliefs". Van Alden is seriously disturbed but is also cunning. Great character.

And the Commodore and Gillian -with Nucky procuring for his former boss. That was creepy but put everything else into perspective. 54 and 13. Ugh.

The Nucky-Margaret fight reminded me of the the Michael-Kay confrontation in GF2, a similar scene in Hoodlum and too many other gangster movies to list.

Jimmy's quiet dismissal of Angela was pretty powerful.

And Richard really is quite broken inside. His suggestion of murdering a number of innocent relatives to bring out the D'Allessios was brutally logical and completely evil.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.