Fame this conversation in itself is medieval. Old Spice? Are you kidding me - I remember seeing that stuff at a very young age as being a product of my grandad's in his bathroom. This was the late 80's/early 90's - stay away old folkes scents or you will smell like a grandad's cardigan. I'm so shocked this has even been brought up as a topic. Everyone younger than 55 years old would mock another for owning Old Spice in the UK.

The debate on whether a guy should use a scent (or as you've called it perfume) or not - that's another matter. If it's done to attract women the consensus of people I've known echo's the above comments - use in moderation. I've also read of studies where women are more attracted to mens body odours - though I can't profess to know the science behind it - most likely to do with the testosterone or something.

However I like a good scent and my anal (which I do not mean in a physiological sense) hygeine routine includes: my body smelling of chocolate due to the Cocoa Butter I moisturise with, I use a subtle odour anti-persperant and I've got a few options for my perfume; D&G Masculine, JPG, David Beckham, Omega and my personal favourite Kylie for men. For something a bit more subtle but lovely I recomment the latter two.

So die all who betray Giuliano