longneck, that is one of the biggest problem with this. From other peoples viewpoint that is how they see it. They don't have any concept of what you are feeling inside your head.
You mention several things that I have seen over and over again growing up with my sister. The one that frustrated me the most was how my sister would seem to almost forget the problem we had the day before, next day it was like it never happened...and she would do the same thing over like she had never been corrected about do it.

reminds me of the movie groundhog day. I think that is what angers people the most towards the affected. They don't want to put up with it. So they just walk away,
So it is hard to keep friends.

I hear the anger in your statements and anger in what you are going thru. As hard as it seems please try to channel that anger or you will never keep anyone close enough to help you, Instead try as hard as it is to do just what you did in your post...explain the best you can about what you are feeling and how things are effecting you. Only thru understanding can others look past the problems and stay around long enough to help.

Lack of good friends is hard enough for anyone, never mind one who is effected. Most times you become an outcast in the social world and an easy target for others to pick on and kick around only making things harder. We all know how hard others can be these day. Brutal

I have to run to work right now, but Longneck we are out here and we will listen to you.

Last edited by fathersson; 01/31/11 02:59 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!